[PLUG] bash; anacron; wmctrl question

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 01:39:12 UTC 2018

On the $DISPLAY variable, I  thought that is what export DISPLAY=:0  was
supposed to do.  It must be doing something, since the zenity window does
appear on my desktop.  It is just that the wmctrl -k does not seem to
work.  I will be trying Wes' suggestion tomorrow when anacron gets another
shot at it.

How might I enable logging, and which log files?

-Denis