[PLUG] CentOS 6 to 7 migration

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 07:04:45 UTC 2018

While you are at it - automate the setup/config - it will be great asset to
you when you need to repeat or extend it.

I second - systemd was the biggest change when I moved on a few years ago.
While I do not necessarily like its monolith architecture - I find it
pretty easy to work with. Systend is actually quite similar across
different distros, which is nice.