[PLUG] [PLUG-ANNOUNCE] TONIGHT PLUG Advanced Topics: Linux as a security camera monitoring platform

Lou Chang knight4light at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 01:29:11 UTC 2018

Years ago I wanted to participate in this meeting, but I missed it. Any
chance it could be re-visited?

Also, I wonder if Dexter or someone else can help me walk through a
installation of GNU/Linux based security camera for a small family
business. I don't trust proprietary systems, so if possible I would like
to avoid them.