[PLUG] Clinic on Sunday

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Sun Feb 18 02:46:29 UTC 2018

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:04:37 -0800
wes <plug at the-wes.com> dijo:

>The Linux Clinic is this Sunday, 1-5pm. Bring your ailing systems or
>questions and we will try to help, or at least get you pointed in a
>useful direction.

I will be providing two attractions!

1) I will be putting together a new desktop mid-tower computer If you've
never assembled a desktop computer out of component parts, this is your
opportunity to see how it's done.

2) New Seasons Market had a half-price sale on dark chocolate bars and
I went way overboard. There's quite a variety to try out. If you like
dark chocolate don't miss tomorrow's Clinic!