[PLUG] Username for network device

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 01:43:24 UTC 2018

I do not think that you will be able to break into the NAS without either
pulling disks out, mounting them on the PC and resetting the password or by
factory reset. So that would take some effort or data loss.

How did you access your data before without the password? NFS, CIFS,...? I
bet that both NFS and CIFS mounts are functional even on Ubuntu.

-T