[PLUG] Getting up from chair brings desktop out of suspend

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 02:32:41 UTC 2018

I agree with the ESD idea.  I set up my 'scope with an unshielded DMM probe
lead spread across the desk in front of the keyboard.  I can see very fast
events in the few volt range, but what seems to trigger the wake from
suspend are slower, lower events.  No solid correlations, however.  And the
grounding does not seem to help.  Might running the USB cable from the
keyboard to the computer through a toroid help?  (I would need a big toroid
to pass the big USB plug.)