[PLUG] Username for network device

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 08:08:49 UTC 2018

If you are ok with this, trust hosts on your network, you could enable NFS
mount for all IPs on your private network this way: 192.168.1.1/24 instead
of listing individual hosts. That would save you from configuring it the
next time you add a host or change host's IP.

I'd keep the root host to single host though.

-T