[PLUG] Increase font size on PDF file

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 19:15:35 UTC 2018

Folks, I had my work vehicle burgled on the 20th, I have been dealing with
loads of receipts all of them PDF's.

Libreoffice has been my go to tool, I have found that unless the PDF is an
optical image, and none of these are, I can open them up and do what I
want with them.

First thing I do is save it to the LO format and then I start moving, high
lighting
or adding stuff, once I have it the way I want it or the way the insurance
or PD
wants to see it then I export it to a pdf.

I had to learn some new stuff, but it sure has made handing all of these
receipts
a lot easier, then once I had it all the way I wanted it I used pdfunite
and stuffed
them all into one big pdf...