[PLUG] Mailman list subscriber issue

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jan 21 17:42:38 UTC 2018

   I'm subscribed to a Mailman-managed mail list but have stopped receiving
messages from it, even ones that I post. The list manager shows me as a
subscriber with the correct e-mail address. He wrote there were a few recent
bounces, 1.0 out of 5.0, so not enough to warrant Mailman action.

   The mail list domain is is white-listed in postfix's
rhsbl_sender_exceptions list and procmail's recipe hasn't changed since
before messages stopped arriving.

   Are there things that I, as a subscriber, can do to identify the source of
this problem?

TIA,