[PLUG] Cybersecurity Podcast

Ron Braithwaite ron at braithwaites.net
Mon Jan 22 01:15:54 UTC 2018

Been a long time since I’ve posted, but I have been lurking since around 2005.

I’ve been involved with Portland Radio Project for several years and do various fun engineering bits around there. At any rate, we’ve got a new podcast series that is targeted at small biz on cybersecurity that is pretty good. I was asked to help spread the word, so I’m posting a link to the podcast page:

http://prp.fm/show/cybercast-oregon/ <http://prp.fm/show/cybercast-oregon/>

Also PRP.fm <http://prp.fm/> broadcasts in the core Portland area as KSFL-LP (Smart, Friendly, Local - Low Power). We are a non-profit and we play a local musician every 15 minutes, so it’s a great way to hear what is happening in the PDX music scene.

Please pass this link around widely!

Thanks,
-RonB

—
The wind’ll keep your secrets, but you still probably shouldn’t shout.
-Hugo Schwyzer