[PLUG] Filesystem problems with new USB drive

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 15:29:01 UTC 2018

The Marketing and advertising style for the product paged you linked tells
an entire story. Here is how I read it ....

<ad>
USB 2.0 Flash Drive !! 32 GB !!  Lots of SEO buzz words and exclamation
marks !!  !!

Size: 256 GB !!
Model: USB 3.0 !!!

Brand: needyouknow
Must you know? I don't think so!

The Item is Perfect !!!!!

BUY BUY BUY
!! This item 100% NEW !!

Give me to all your friends !! Perfect Gift !!

Your BEST Online Business Friend !!
100% NOT a scam !! BUY !!
</ad>

The Brand name is really what gets me though. needyouknow ? ;-)