[PLUG] Filesystem problems with new USB drive

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Sat Jul 21 17:34:55 UTC 2018

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 08:29:01 -0700
Ben Koenig <techkoenig at gmail.com> dijo:

>The Marketing and advertising style for the product paged you linked
>tells an entire story. Here is how I read it ....

<snippage>

Interestingly, the same exact item with the same pics and the same
marketing and advertising style is offered by another seller here:

	https://tinyurl.com/ycdxuuak

And this seller's listing says '230 sold.' The seller is galaxycentre13,
also located in Malaysia (different address) and shipping from the same
warehouse in Chino, CA. Galaxycentre13 has 98.4% positive feedback from
over 130K users.

I know on IMDB users can leave ratings for movies, and it's possible to
hack IMDB to pump up the positive numbers. (I've seen movies where it
was done by the production company.) I wonder about eBay.