[PLUG] Returning to SW Portland after 6 Years- Suggestions for Broadband incl Cable , DSL & Fiber Optic.

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 23:48:10 UTC 2018

Has anybody found a contact at Century Link that actually knows anything
about their fiber network? They have run fiber along the road in front of
my sister's house outside of Rainier. There are warning signs along the
road about buried fiber optic cable and there is a big underground vault
down the road. So, we know the fiber is physically there. We're trying to
find out if/when they may be connecting residences to it.

Michael