[PLUG] LO Calc formatting question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jun 5 22:46:51 UTC 2018

On Tue, 5 Jun 2018, Dick Steffens wrote:

> Did you try, in the Text Import options, Other Options, [x] Quoted field
> as text along with [x] detect special numbers? I have to do this when I
> import .csv data from the credit union.

Dick,

   No, I didn't. I selected a new spreadsheet and opened the .csv file. No
importing of data.

   I selected all text columns and formatted them as text, the selected all
numeric columns and selected the floating point numeric format. When I saved
it I checked the box to quote text fields and specified double quotation
marks.

Thanks,