[PLUG] Simple & inexpensive proxy server for community PCs?

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 04:55:22 UTC 2018

Free Geek often has some of the older dual-band netgear routers for cheap.
Do some research on the model number, since most of them are very
compatible with openwrt.

Once you flash the router with openwrt, you can enable the features that
stock firmware doesn't provide. Several years ago I bought a WNDR3800 at
free geek and it still works well.