[PLUG] looking for secure space for a mail server

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 21:48:21 UTC 2018

I would also encourage you to look for virtual machine - it is easier, the
choice is excellent and it is portable - you can move if you need to far
easier.

About your original question - the price you were quoted looks OK to me.
15U is huge - it would fit pretty sizable setup such as 14x 1U 2xCPU, 1TB
RAM + 4Hdd DL360 servers + 1U network switch. You could do quite a bit of
work/revenue with that.

I would imagine that small and cheap Colo setup would fit to 1U, not 15U.

Hope it helps, Tomas