[PLUG] Quick question on linux man page coverage

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 04:08:36 UTC 2018

I lived in the Kelso/Longview area, I did field service up and down I-5 from
N CA to WA and on up into BC (went all the way up to Port Hardy on Vancouver
Is.

I was active with the local club in Cowlitz Co. also active with the Peak
repeater
system as I used it a lot on the road on I-5 in OR. They meet in Corvallis
but
have repeaters from Mt Shasta all the way up to PDX. and out on the
coast, there are some places there is no cellular but the Peak system does
have coverage. Here is the web site, used to get on the network there and
enjoy the tech talk.
https://www.w7pra.com/

I see you are in Tualatin.  You should be able to hit both KGW tower
repeater
(PDX) and the Prospect Hill (Salem) repeaters.