[PLUG] [OT ? ?? ???] Linux and computer literacy

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Jun 18 07:44:56 UTC 2018

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Owlett <rowlett at cloud85.net> writes:

Richard> For IDIOSYNCRATIC and weird local constraints I am working on
Richard> networking *TWO* computers via a "USB MASTER-USB MASTER"
Richard> cable. There are "cookbook"{sic/sick}" for "normal"(sic) users
Richard> with ethernet.

One important thing to bear in mind, no one here seems to know the
answer to your question (perhaps because we don't really know what your
question is). The right, free-open-source choice here is to face and
slay the dragon yourself, and then report back.

That said, consider the following questions as you begin your quest:

You say "networking".  Can you define what you mean by that word?

You say "USB Master-USB Master" cable.  Which one?

And, what is your goal in this "networking"?

--
Russell Senior
russell at personaltelco.net