[PLUG] [OT ? ?? ???] Linux and computer literacy

Tomas K tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:48:16 UTC 2018

On Sun, 2018-06-17 at 20:39 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
> On 06/17/2018 05:50 PM, Tyrell Jentink wrote:
> > Oh... I guess I only answered one question...
>
> <chuckle>
>

> > To the second question: When you want to do something that no one
> > else has ever done,
FTFY: or nobody seems to be interested in solving networking that way.

That being said - I noted people genuinely trying to advice you the
best they thought would help you solve your problem. There is little
point being too upset about the fact that ethernet and TCP/IP stack
rules networking these days.

It was definitely easier to build coal fired steam engine for
educational purpose or to use acoustic couplers for networking decades
ago than it is now. There sure was more accessible, and up to date
information, and useful hardware around. Though, coal fire steam
engines maybe coming back again.