[PLUG] looking for secure space for a mail server

Louis Kowolowski louisk at cryptomonkeys.org
Mon Jun 18 17:12:17 UTC 2018

What requirements are leading to the physical space?
As others have suggested, you may be able to use a VM, which could be much cheaper ($5/10/mo perhaps). If you do need space for a physical machine, that doesn't sound too unreasonable (depending on where you're looking, you may be able to find something cheaper). You may be able to quibble over exactly what internet connection you get, depending on requirements.