[PLUG] looking for secure space for a mail server

Michael Rasmussen michael at michaelsnet.us
Mon Jun 18 18:38:39 UTC 2018

To stress "As others have suggested, you may be able to use a VM" - at
my final job before retirement (Large bank, Fortune 500, etc) everything
possible was migrated to in-house VMs.
I want to say mail services were an early migration. In any case, the
entire mail infrastructure was run on virtual servers.

There's no need for a physical server.

--
       Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
      Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity