[PLUG] procmail default action changed

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jun 23 14:48:49 UTC 2018

On Sat, 23 Jun 2018, Paul Heinlein wrote:

> My first thought is that permissions on your .procmailrc file got tweaked
> and are now too loose. I suggest running "chmod 0600" against it if that's
> the case.

Paul,

   The permissions were 644. I just changed them to 600.

> You can also try setting LOGFILE and VERBOSE (see the procmailrc man page
> for details) to get procmail's view of its operations.

   I had those set for years and when I last looked at the log I saw nothing.
I just set VERBOSE=yes and LOGABSTRACT=all; LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log was not
commented out.

   I'll see what the log says in a couple of days as weekends are usually
light for incoming messages.

Thanks,