[PLUG] Introduction - from Niagara Falls NY

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Sun Jun 24 13:18:55 PDT 2018

On 06/24/2018 01:36 PM, Tomas Kuchta wrote:
> Thank you for wonderful introduction.
> You could teach us interesting trick or two.
>
> Off topic, you write "raise" not grow plants. That, in my mind, entails
> education. Do they speak French, play an instrument or play with kids after
> Sunday's lunch?

Don't mess with those from Niagara Falls.
A 3 foot snowfall from midnight to midnight preceded *&* followed by
Lake Erie squalls closed city for ~<24 hours. In last few years that
record was broken. There is a reason I moved from Rochester to SW Missouri.
P.S. He's even further past Estcatada {SP???} than I am.