[PLUG] [OT ? ?? ???] Linux and computer literacy

Tyrell Jentink tyrell at jentink.net
Sun Jun 24 22:13:11 UTC 2018

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2350138
That forum question addresses the issues at hand very well... You are using
a USB cable that emulates an Ethernet adapter, so switch out device names
accordingly, but there is literally no distinction from the software side.

IF IT WERE ME, I would do the file transfer through SSH/SCP: Install/Enable
SSH on one side, and use scp on the other side... He does offer advice on
the details in the answer above.