[PLUG] SANE not quite easy

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Jun 27 07:30:27 UTC 2018

On You-Dumb-Too 16.04:

russell at vanhorn:~$ scanimage -L
device `epson2:libusb:003:003' is a Epson GT-X900 flatbed scanner
russell at vanhorn:~$ scanimage -T
scanimage: scanning image of size 208x292 pixels at 1 bits/pixel
scanimage: acquiring gray frame, 1 bits/sample
scanimage: reading one scanline, 26 bytes...    PASS
scanimage: reading one byte...        PASS
scanimage: stepped read, 2 bytes...     PASS
scanimage: stepped read, 4 bytes...     PASS
scanimage: stepped read, 8 bytes...     PASS
scanimage: stepped read, 16 bytes...     PASS
scanimage: stepped read, 32 bytes...     PASS
scanimage: stepped read, 31 bytes...     PASS
scanimage: stepped read, 15 bytes...     PASS
scanimage: stepped read, 7 bytes...     PASS
scanimage: stepped read, 3 bytes...     PASS