[PLUG] Thunderbird doesn't take focus sometimes

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Fri Jun 29 17:48:36 UTC 2018

I experience an odd thing with Thunderbird. I get an email asking me for
some document. I click on reply, go grab the document and drag it into
the reply. Then I highlight some irrelevant part of the text of the
email to delete it and hit <ENTER>. Instead of deleting that block of
text, the attached document opens. It's as if the act of highlighting
text in the window does not cause that window to have the focus. Has
anyone else experienced this sort of thing?

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens