[PLUG] Cannot access cell from USB (Chuck Hast)

Mke C> mconnors1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 23:07:42 UTC 2018

On 03/02/2018 12:00 PM, plug-request at pdxlinux.org wrote:
> I used to be able to access my cell when I plugged it into this machine.
> There
> was and upgrade some time back and after that it would not allow access. I
> am trying to figure out what is going on but no joy.
When is "some time back"? A day, week, month?

Did this problem occur immediately after the upgrade?

Was the upgrade on the phone or computer?

To even begin a somewhat informed search, I'd start with the list of SW
updates that are related to usb, mobile phone, etc and then read through
the release notes to see if you can find something that's in the
ballpark at least. Then you can ask a better formed question on a forum
or maybe even to the developer.