[PLUG] Cannot access cell from USB (Chuck Hast)

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 22:21:43 UTC 2018

That is already selected on the phone. I have several other machines that I
use
this phone on, all running Ubuntu Mate 16.04 with the updates done when they
come down the pike.

This one machine stopped accepting the phone, the others are just fine with
the machine. Indeed I just did a transfer using another machine and doing it
that way.

Thanks for the info though, I am continuing to look.