[PLUG] Weird microSD failure

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Mar 7 04:22:55 UTC 2018

Yeah, I understood about the on-SD controller.  There is typically
some kind of ARM-based microcontroller that does all the block-device
to NAND translation.  It is doing something wrong and clearly
dysfunctional now, though.  I am sure that I did successful block
operations on the same microSD previously.