[PLUG] Hardware throttling: advice needed

wes plug at the-wes.com
Wed Mar 7 19:11:37 UTC 2018

I imagine this is the output from a ./configure command. If so, I would try
./configure --cripple-atlas-performance and see what I get.

The bit about overheating is not the primary point of the warning. What
it's mainly complaining about is automated speed controls. You can look
more into the options around that later, I would think getting it to run at
all would be the first priority.

If the above doesn't work, my next question would be... why not just use
BLAS?

-wes