[PLUG] Configuring a router: finding the missing step

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Mar 7 23:05:18 UTC 2018

On Wed, 7 Mar 2018, Bill Weiss wrote:

> If you're statically assigned, you'll need to set a router explicitly.
> What happens if you set a gateway of whatever IP you expect the ERX to
> have on that port?

Bill,

   That's all in the config.boot file. I think the problem is an incomplete
reboot after upgrading the OS and restoring the saved (on a separate disk
file) the config.boot file.

   It will probably be this coming weekend when I'll make the time to reset
the router to its defaults and start over.

Regards,