[PLUG] Can't see files in Virtualbox shared device

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:02:28 UTC 2018

The Garmin updates do not seem to change the file size that much so I assume
that they are just adding new info and perhaps removing what is not needed.
Of course as you add info to the map overlays there will be an increase in
file
size. But it is a gradual thing unless something "springs up over night".

I just wish that Garmin had a Linux tool so as not to have to use Windows.