[PLUG] InFocus Projector Terminology?

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Mar 27 21:31:40 UTC 2018

I would cut your losses and not bother.

 if you need accurate stuff, find a company that will acknowledge what
is going on.

A friend worked for a company that made network cards (and maybe chip
sets)   "Hardware is awful.  it is never exactly in line with the
documentation.  The work flow of idea, design, implementation, testing
and documentation isn't tightly controlled, so the docs and the
hardware get out of sync.  often the tests fail on the what goes to
production, but that is because the tests assume the docs are
correct."

Which I find understandable once you consider the reality of getting
products to market.

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 3:52 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2018, Michael Dexter wrote:
>
>> Not at all. It in fact for my dad, an ASC Director/Cameraman and their
>> local HQ will provide zero assistance.
>

> Michael,
>
>   That's disappointing, but not unusual.
>
>   Good luck finding the translations you need.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Rich

Carl K