[PLUG] online backup - anybody using backblaze with duplicity or duplicati?

Thomas Groman tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Sun May 6 19:18:14 UTC 2018

I've had some scale-ability issues with duplicity in the past. I have
used Restic <https://restic.net/> since. It's been working pretty well.
I back up to an NFS share. Occasionally i will make a snapshot on one of
those smaller laptop hard drives and give it to a friend to store. It is
encrypted so that makes having your friends store backups safe.

I really like the de-duplication features too. only stores the
differences in the repository. I believe Restic has native support for
BackBlaze as well.