[PLUG] Mail server question

Louis Kowolowski louisk at cryptomonkeys.org
Tue May 8 14:35:33 UTC 2018

On May 7, 2018, at 5:38 PM, Jim Garrison <jhg at jhmg.net> wrote:
> On 5/7/2018 1:38 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
>>   I've installed both spf opendkim and they're up and running. But, when I
>> send a verification message to port25.com the return message shows only spf
>> as passing. Can I assume that opendkim is also working and can be seen by
>> recipients who examine message headers?
>
> Attached is a sample of a complete port25.com Authentication Checker
> response including DKIM (mostly obfuscated)

After reading this, if you're not seeing in the summary, that DKIM is passing, I would conclude its not. It seems pretty clear in the attachment whats there and what isn't.

--
Louis Kowolowski                                louisk at cryptomonkeys.org <mailto:louisk at cryptomonkeys.org>
Cryptomonkeys:                                   http://www.cryptomonkeys.com/ <http://www.cryptomonkeys.com/>

Making life more interesting for people since 1977