[PLUG] VLC 3.0

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:55:17 UTC 2018

What is Compiz?
What is it good for?
Can some explain it in a single digestible sentence?

I've been resisting to ask as not to provoke something unexpected or show
an ignorance; I asked G, as well as compiz.org - but I do not like the BS
Bingo answer meaning nothing.

Without any rational basis, I always thought that it is some sort of trendy
gimmick for shaking windows or such...

So, can someone who knows, break it down for me? What does it do?

Thanks,