[PLUG] VLC 3.0

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 9 20:45:50 UTC 2018

You just hit the spot at the right pre-school level Ben,

This I understand perfectly - it is a yoke intended to make everything
looking cool - an it is firmly stuck between the desktop environment
and the screen.

Thanks, I get it now, it should not add to my Linux experience in any
positive/negative ways.

Tomas