[PLUG] The end of Mint KDE edition

Johnathan Mantey manteyjg at gmail.com
Thu May 10 23:25:34 UTC 2018

The amusing part of all of this is I really don't use any advanced features
of KDE.  I just like the overall look/feel.  I have no idea what
enhancements Plasma brought to the table.  Mint/XFCE is an ok solution, I'm
using it for an old laptop with limited RAM.  I just have much more KDE
familiarity, so I'm loathe to change desktops.