[PLUG] The end of Mint KDE edition

elcaseti elcaseti at gmail.com
Fri May 11 04:06:58 UTC 2018

The fact that Slackware is still using KDE4 is very appealing to me.  My
command line skills are not at the Slackware level, but I bet I can find a
Slackware-based distro that is more to my liking that's still using KDE4.

Too bad Slax moved away from KDE.  I used to use Slax for certain simple
tasks.  I might still use Slax for some things, & I don't mind that it's
switched to a Debian base, but it's not going to be my main distro.

It seems like Vector is not a very active project anymore.  I tried KDE
Neon about a year ago, & found it to have quite a few broken things.  I
might even try Gecko KDE Plasma, since I've not really given OpenSuse much
of a chance.