[PLUG] VLC 3.0

Tomas K tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 20 00:09:12 UTC 2018

Thanks Galen,

I believe that my lack of awareness of it is total indifference to
any eye candy gimicks in UI. All I care about is practicality and
effectiveness of the interface together with good ergonomic. My hands
hurt with mouse and I hate distraction from the task at hand.

For that reason, I do not even know what to look for and it would not
surprise me if it is currently active on my desktop. I am quite
familiar with Knoppix and I still have no idea - I guess if it does not
have label or command line form - then it does not exist in my mind.
Well, since I am not aware of it, it must be good UI element - not in
the way of anything, not distracting me from writing this.

If I remember, I will ask you some day to point finger at it and show
me.

:-) Tomas