[PLUG] Rsync error that I don't understand (Solved)

Thomas Groman tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Sun May 20 20:48:10 UTC 2018

Maybe some strange errata caused my memory corruption if your not using
ECC ram. You should check dmesg to see if there are any messages giving
a clue to what went wrong. using an errors=remount may help in the
future if the error was detectable but probably not necessary if this is
such a rare occurrence.