[PLUG] LibreOffice tutorials?

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:45:29 UTC 2018

Sorry for being off topic but my Google foo is failing me.

I'm am trying to create a Writer Form that doesn't need an external
database.

The form will be a membership application the user can fill out and
print.  The more common fields are working but when I try to create a
list box it keeps wanting me to specify a database/table to use.

All I need is a couple of options - New/renewal and 1/2 year - and a
list box for a (HAM) license class - 5 or 6 items.  The List box is
being the trouble maker.

The idea to have something I can read -- not update a database.

So after all that (non-Linux) rambling anyone have suggestions on where
to find an advanced LibreOffice tutorial?

TIA,
Rod