[PLUG] Hard drive: size discrepancy

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Nov 12 13:46:40 UTC 2018

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018, Tomas Kuchta wrote:

> Disks we're not limited to <3 TB on 32b systems. The only limit there ever
> was old MS FAT.

Tomas,

   Whatever the reason, this one does not want to reveal all its capabilites.
Yet. I checked the Seagate site (as the disk label suggests) and found only
information for Windows users on installation, formatting, and similar
topics. No e-mail contact for non-warranty repair technical support. So,
time to ask on a hardware-related forum (perhaps Tom's Hardware or LQ).

   MS FAT is an appropriate description.

Regards,