[PLUG] rsync: worked once now perms error

Smith, Cathy Cathy.Smith at pnnl.gov
Tue Nov 13 16:43:56 UTC 2018

I apologize for intruding.  I've been following this conversation and now I'm confused.  Is the issue the use of keys to lock down access, or the use of rsync in general?

Have you tried to run the rsync without the use of keys?

Are you aware that rsync can be resumed?

If you haven't checked, the perms on the .ssh directory should be 700.

Cathy
--
Cathy L. Smith
IT Engineer