[PLUG] Linux and renewable energy?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sat Nov 17 04:31:12 UTC 2018

I suspect your question is more targetted than the very broad
"obviously yes" question you asked, but taking the opening of the very
broad question, I'll just mention that I'm using a Beagle Bone Black
to monitor an array of temperature sensors at my house. I gave a PLUG
talk about it a few years ago. I'm reasonably sure about 98% of home
automation devices are running linux under the covers.