[PLUG] October PLUG: Choose your own adventure

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:14:12 PDT 2018

On 10/1/18 11:37 AM, Michael Dexter wrote:

> All,
>
> I am ready to give a talk on Open Source and POSIX environments on
> Windows, plus a surprise on Windows.
>
> Please +1 this if you would be interested in this topic or propose your
> own talk if you want the slot.
>
> Lemme know.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Michael Dexter
> PLUG Volunteer

I don't do much on Windows these days, except for the one employer
provided laptop, and customer PCs when I'm trying to beat Windows into
submission to be able to run the data system software. I do have
WinXP/7/10 running in a qemu VMas test beds.  I am interested in what MS
is playing with for OSS/Posix, and any other Windows surprises.

Are the talks on the 2nd or 3rd Thursday of the month? I'm out of town
this week and would hate to miss this talk.

-Ed