[PLUG] Firefox Quantum 60.2.1.esr lost saved passwords - downgrade

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Oct 2 20:37:12 UTC 2018

In my brief investigation, it might result from the location of profiles
moving from one version to another.  I can say that I, on firefox 62.0 from
Ubuntu, have not seen this behavior.  Since distributions often tweak
builds, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that your distribution's
packagers are at fault here.