[PLUG] IBM acquires Redhat

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:16:08 PDT 2018

FYI CentOS does not need the blessing of IBM any more than it already needs
the blessing of Red Hat. Here's some reading material you might find
interesting.
https://www.centos.org/about/
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/council/

Change of management at Red Hat will likely have no serious impact on the
development of Fedora and CentOS.