[PLUG] Resolved: Installing VirtualBox on Linux Mint 19

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:19:49 UTC 2018

Heads up, there have been a number of other people on this list that
installed virtualbox the way you just did. It results in dependency
problems down the road that can prevent security updates.

There are 2 methods listed on the VirtualBox website
1) Quick 'n Dirty
2) Correct and Clean

You went for option #1. Good luck ;-)