[PLUG] IBM acquires Redhat

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 23:57:07 UTC 2018

Alas, my attempts to point out reality have once again been thwarted by
hype and lofty opinions.

I'll just put on my Big Blue Hat and continue watching as Linux continues
stomping third-world platforms into the dirt. If the Digital Cinema
industry throws a tantrum over this I'll find out soon enough.